I’m currently working with a private hospital in Northern QLD looking for an Allied Health Manager on a 12 month contract.
They are looking for either a senior clinician or team leader to take over this position.
This role will be a mix of managing a small Allied Health team (60%) as well as managing your own clinical caseload (40%).
– Develop and implement inpatient/outpatient & day programs, risk assessments, performance management and budgeting
– Lead & mentor an Allied Health team (1 OT, 1 EP, 1 Physio, 2 AH Assistants & visiting Speech Pathologist & Podiatrist)
– Inpatient & Outpatient – All Adults in a 34 bed Rehab Hospital
– Medical, Rehab, Post Op, Geriatrics, Mental Health, Cardio, Ortho, Respiratory, Assessments, Day Therapy, Discharge Planning & Hydrotherapy.
– Up to $124,488 + Super (Subject to previous experience and current level)
– Initial accommodation & travel assistance provided
– Weekly in-house training & PD allowance
If you’re keen to discuss this opportunity further, please call Jack Knight on (07) 3171 2929 (Option 5) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404