I’m working with an Allied Health provider looking for a Clinical Lead for their Occupational Therapy team.
You will have a small clinical caseload but the majority of the work will be in a management position.
This is a new role that has opened up due to the growth of the company and will require you to live in either Sydney, Newcastle or the Central Coast.
The Multi Disciplinary team you’ll be working alongside includes 30+ Occupational Therapists, 10+ Physios, 10+ Speech Pathologists, as well as Dieticians and Allied Health Assistants.
- This position sits in the middle of the Managing Directors/Clinical Managers & the Regional Leads/Supervisors
- Leadership training, implementing professional development & training for OT team, helping in the HR/Recruitment process, onboard new graduates, performance management and organizing caseloads
- Will manage a small clinical caseload
- Mix of NDIS, Telehealth, DVA, Home Visits & Private Clients
- Can tailor to your interests
- Salary up to $110,000 + super
(if you are looking for higher, let’s discuss)
- Phone/Laptop provided
- Performance bonus
- Travel Reimbursement
- Regular team catch ups (trivia nights, cooking, art & pilates classes)
If you are interested & would like to discuss further – please give Jack Knight a call on (07) 3171 2929 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, if you’re open to discussing other positions available, please give me a call/message.
Some of the other locations I have clients in;
Cape York, Far North Queensland, Brisbane, Northern NSW, Newcastle, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Alice Springs, Darwin, Perth, Goldfields, Northern WA & Esperance.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404