We are currently seeking an Allied Health Clinical Leader/Manager to join an Aboriginal community controlled primary health, mental health and wellbeing service provider in a Queensland regional city. You will report directly to the Director of Allied Health with your key responsibilities including:
- Providing clinical leadership and day to day management to the Allied Health team, supervision and professional development
- Workforce planning, scheduling, assist in management of budgets and reporting, recruitment and induction, leading meetings
- Building and fostering productive relationships with all staff and external providers
Well established and respected in the local community, the organisation is experiencing a period of strong organisational growth. Our client is an Aboriginal community controlled health service providing a broad range of primary health care services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people across the region.
- Experience and a tertiary degree in an Allied Health profession OR experience in health management/leadership role
- Demonstrated experience in managing small to medium teams
- Experience working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and their leaders
- Up to $110,000 + Super + Salary Packaging
- Relocation assistance
- Travel to and engage with remote communities
- Professional development opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity click ‘Apply Now’ or contact Brett Hawker on 07 3171 2929 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email me at email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404