Employed by NSW health, part of a large Allied Health team.
You will be working Monday to Friday based on a 20 bed male ward.
Your day will consist of but not be limited to:
- Slow Stream Rehab
- Treatment to adult clients between the ages of 30-60 years old
- Complex Caseloads and Needs
- Mental Health
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Cognitive and Intellectual Issues &
- Failed Discharge Attempts
In addition to your clinical duties, as the senior OT you will also need to have experience mentoring and supporting to junior clinicians when needed.
- Up to $65p/h
- 9.5% Super
- Free Accommodation (Nursing Quarters)
- Travel Assistance
- Free Uniforms and Agency Welcome Pack
For a chance to challenge yourself in a senior role gaining further invaluable skills as a clinician, click “APPLY NOW”. If you have any questions please contact Faye on (07) 3171 2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404