We are seeking a Child and Youth mental Health Specialist/Clinician to join a multi-disciplinary team with a well-established public health service in the Northern Territory. In this community outreach role, your caseload may include:
- Children and youth from 3-18 years old
- Medium to high risk
- Complex mental health and comorbidity
- $101,433 to $113,600 p/a
- Relocation allowance of 5 x fortnightly payments of $269.50 (double payments for 6 month contract)
- Travel reimbursement up to $500
- Friendly and supportive team culture
Based in Alice Springs you will operate as part of an outreach team visiting communities in regional and rural areas. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work in a rewarding role and explore the outback.
- Bachelor of Psychology or Social Work with relevant registrations
- Experience working with children and youth
- Experience working with indigenous communities preferred not mandatory
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity click ‘Apply Now’ or contact Brett Hawker on 07 3171 2929 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email me
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404