We are seeking Occupational Therapists to work with a mobile service providing OT services to community in Melbourne. As part of his mobile service you will work with a diverse range of clients at home and in school. Flexible working arrangements and hours are available with options for casual, contract and permanent. Your caseload may include:
- Paediatrics and adults
- Autism/developmental and learning delays
- Behavioural issues
- Fine, gross and visual motor skills
- Sensory processing and strength
- Play and social skills interaction
- Attention and concentration
- Casual up to $70 per hour
- Permanent up to $90,000 + Super
- Flexible hours and locations
- Option for casual locum, fixed term contract or permanent
Dedicated to providing Occupational Therapy in a comfortable environment. The business follows a family centered practice to provide the best possible outcomes.
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, or equivalent
- General AHPRA registration
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity click “APPLY NOW”. Alternatively contact Brett Hawker on (07) 3171 2929 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404