We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to join a national organisation who services both residential and community aged care sectors, and contributes to improving the quality of life for their residents.
On a part time or full time basis you will be working within the residential aged care facility providing:
- Pain Management Treatments
- Advising on Complex Care Plans
- Strength & Reconditioning
- Falls & Balance Training
- Up to $55 p/h + Super (depending on years of experience)
- Flexible Permanent Part time hours
- OT’s and Physios on-site for needed mentoring
- Supportive Team Culture
- Minimum 4 week Locum Contracts Available
- On site Accommodation Available
The organisation has a number of facilities across the country in coastal, metro and regional locations. Some of these facilities are close to city centre or even a short drive to some of the most famous Australian beaches.
For the chance to work near one of Australia’s most sought after locations click ‘APPLY NOW” or call Faye on (07) 3171 2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404