Join a reputable not-for-profit organisation servicing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities in Queensland North West. We are seeking team members to work alongside a multi-disciplinary crew in a diverse role where no two days will be the same. You will work across:
- Clinic-based appointments
- School-based programs
- Home visits
- Outreach to remote communities
- Equipment prescription
- Stroke rehabilitation
- $75,000 to $95,000 + Super
- Up to $15,600 Salary Packaging per year
- $5,200 professional development per year
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 2 x return flights per annum
- 4-weeks initial accommodation included
- Relocation included (flights)
- 12-month fixed term contract option available
Well established and respected in the local community, the organisation is experiencing a period of strong organisational growth. An Aboriginal community-controlled health service providing a broad range of primary health care services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people across the region.
You will be based in a large rural town in Central North West QLD with a close knit community. There are plenty of national parks, lakes, fishing, community events and social events in the organisation to participate in your spare time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- General AHPRA registration
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity click ‘Apply Now’ or contact Brett Hawker on (07) 3171 2929 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email me at email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404