I’m working with a client located an hour from Port Macquarie looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their multi-disciplinary team. You will be working alongside both Speech Pathologists & Psychologists as well as team of dedicated admin support.
They are open to offering $5,000 as a one off payment to help with relocation but for a senior therapist, they also have the option to work remotely from anywhere in Australia and will liaise very closely with an experienced therapy assistant.
- Clinic based role with some community & school visits
- Paediatric Caseload – Early Childhood Intervention, Behavioral, Physical, Intellectual Disabilities, Capacity Building, On Going Therapy, ASD, Home Modifications & Family Support
- Adult Caseload – Home Modifications, Equipment prescription & Functional Assessments with Aged Care & NDIS clients
- Up to $100,000 + super
- Up to $5,000 relocation (one off payment)
- $2,000 p/year personal development
- Mobile & Laptop provided
- Use of company vehicles for community visits
- No late nights or weekend work
This opportunity will really suit someone that is looking to relocate to a laid back coastal town in NSW, with a company that has a small team looking to double in size over the next 6 months.
If you would like to have a conversation about this opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on (07) 3171 2929 – Option 5.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404