I’m currently working with an Aboriginal Health Organization looking for 2 Occupational Therapists to join their team. This is a fixed term contract until the end of 2021, with the possibility of extending into next year.
The role is a FIFO position from Cairns and you will be servicing different communities within the Torres & Cape Region as the sole OT within the team.
- School Aged Children
- Initial Assessments, Interventions & Therapy Plans
- Complex Disabilities, Trauma & Safety Issues
- You will work closely with the teachers to set up strategies going forward
- Working alongside a Psychologist & Speech Pathologist
- Salary up to $103,000 + super
- Travel/Food allowance of up to $113 p/day
- Accommodation Provided with Travel Assistance
If you are interested in discussing further – please give Jack Knight a call on (07) 3171 2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404