We are seeking Occupational Therapist for a Not for Profit organisation with 6 locations across South East Queensland. There are multiple positions available and are looking for all levels of experience.
You will be working within the community, in clinic and schools with a paediatric and teen caseload. However, there is an option to add some adults if preferred. Your day will be consisting of but not limited to:
- Undertake Occupational Therapy assessment and therapeutic interventions based on research and best practice, including behavioral, developmental, cognitive, and family systems
- NDIS Clients
- From $75k p.a + Super for New Graduates
- Up to $120k p.a + Super for Senior OT’s
- PD Allowance
- Salary sacrifice options
- Access to fleet vehicles / Mileage allowance
- Leave Loading
- Supportive Team and Organisation for New Grads & Career Growth Opportunities
If you’d like to find out more about the opportunities available, please call Katrina Rackley on 07 3171 2929, or email email@example.com.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404