Join a dynamic and growing occupational therapy team in the beautiful Northern Territory in the Darwin area.
This company are dedicated to providing exceptional care to NDIS participants and empowering them to live fulfilling lives. Their community-focused approach allows you to make a real impact while enjoying the stunning natural surroundings of the Northern Territory.
The role will involve:
- Working with primarily NDIS participants, aged 7 and above. While a clinic space is available, approximately 80% of the caseload will involve community-based work.
- Assessing and treating NDIS participants to help them achieve their goals and improve their quality of life.
- Developing individualised treatment plans and interventions.
- Providing education and support to clients and their families.
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to ensure holistic care.
- Competitive salary packages from $70,000 – $110,000 based on experience.
- Low daily billable hours inclusive of travel time
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of NDIS participants.
- Beautiful natural surroundings and a welcoming community.
We welcome applications from new graduates and a comprehensive induction program will be offered for new Occupational Therapists, who will have the opportunity to work closely with a senior OT for mentorship and guidance.
If you are a dedicated Occupational Therapist looking to make a positive impact in a community-based setting near Darwin, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send your resume to Nicki Taylor – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3497 5720
Join us in making a difference in the lives of NDIS participants and be a part of a passionate team committed to excellence in occupational therapy.
Apply today to start your journey!
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404