We are currently seeking both Junior and Senior Occupational Therapists to join a growing community based Aboriginal Health Service on a permanent FT or PT basis.
From Monday – Friday you will be working on a supportive multi-disciplinary team where you will be provided Clinic, Home, Community and School based therapy. There is also the opportunity for outreach trips to regional QLD locations.
Your caseload will consist of but not be limited to:
- Culturally Appropriate Therapy
- Assessment & Treatment
- Group and 1 on 1 Therapy
- Chronic Disease & Rehab
- Develop and Implementing Programs
- Sensory Issues
- Fine & Gross Motor Skills &
- 65,000 – $80,000 + Super
- $15,899 p.a salary sacrificing
- Up to $7,800 Car Allowance
- Work phone and laptop
- Allocated weekly admin days
- North, South, West Brisbane and Gold Coast vacancies
For the chance to be considered for this rewarding opportunity with a varied caseload, click “Apply Now”. Alternatively, please call Faye on (07) 3171 2929.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404