Locum work is temporary casual contract work and is available across a variety of settings including Public and Private Hospitals, Not for Profit, Private Practice and Aged Care. Locums contracts are available for both Experienced and Graduate Occupational Therapists. Boasting great benefits including a highly competitive casual rates with some roles including accommodation and travel. Locums are a great opportunity to gain experience with new caseloads, or as a working holiday.
Benefits of Locum:
- Competitive locum rates from $40 to $60 per hour
- Full-time or Part-time
- Work locally, regionally, rural and interstate
- Accommodation and relocation assistance available
- Contracts vary from 4 – 12 weeks up to 12 months with opportunity for extension or permanent
- Gain experience with new caseloads and settings
Available in metro,regional and rural areas. Work locally, within driving distance of your home or, explore a new region anywhere across Australia. Choose to work city, country or coast.
How to apply:
Click “Apply Now” if you are interested in Locum opportunities. To learn more about available locums contact Brett Hawker on (07) 3171 2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404