We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist with paediatric experience to join a Top End Community Health service in the Northern Territory on a full time Monday to Friday basis.
Reporting to a Team Leader, you will be a part of a multi-disciplinary team of experienced clinicians providing treatment in the Community Health Centre, Urban Community as well as completing Outreach Day Trips.
Your days will consist of but not be limited to:
- Clinic and School Based Therapy
- Outreach to rural indigenous Communities
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Diagnostic Assessment & Reporting
- Some home mods and Equipment Prescription
- Developmental, Neurological & Sensory Issues
- Goal setting & Planning
- Up to $55p/h + Super
- Heavily Subsidised Accommodation Provided (Up to $50p/w)
- Relocation/ Travel Assistance
- Potential Quarantine Support Available
If you have an interest in remote and community based health and are seeking a locum contract where no two days will be the same, “APPLY NOW”. Alternatively, please get in contact with Faye Giannotti on (07) 3171 2929 or email email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404