We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to join a Private Hospital on the East coast of QLD. Broaden your experience within a large and diverse organisation, working alongside an experienced team of Occupational Therapists. Your day to day will see you maximise the independent living skills and quality of life for patients through a varied caseload and setting. No two days will be the same as you work across:
- Clients across the lifespan
- Outpatient clinic and home visits
- Some inpatient
- General OT assessments
- Home modifications and equipment prescription
- Permanent full-time
- $71,600 to $100,000 + Super
- Salary Packaging
- Career development opportunities and training
- Experienced and supportive team
- Coastal location
- Family friendly work environment
- No weekends or on-call
Situated on the East coast of QLD. The Hospital is located approximately 4 hours North of Brisbane. At the foot of the great barrier reef, you can enjoy some of the best beaches and islands QLD has to offer. With a vibrant sporting and local community, there are many options for university and schooling.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- General AHPRA registration
- Ideally 1 year of post graduate experience
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity click “APPLY NOW”. Alternatively contact Brett Hawker on 1300 267 300 option 5 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404