We are currently seeking a Physiotherapist who has experience or an interest in neurological rehab to join a Not for Profit based in Melbourne.
Leading a multi-disciplinary team, consisting of two exercise physiologists and one physiotherapist, you will be overseeing and providing support to the clinicians and following up with client goal setting and progress.
From Monday – Friday you would be performing gym based rehabilitation alongside clients of all ages with a physical or neurological conditions including:
- Spinal cord injury (paraplegia and quadriplegia)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Stroke &
- Some NDIS
- Up to $80, 000 + Super
- Salary Packaging + Fringe Benefits
- $300 toward Heath and Well-being
- Training and Development Programs
- Relocation Assistance Available for the Right Candidate
- Two additional paid days off yearly
- Great supportive small team
- Opportunity to progress your career into a leadership position
For the opportunity to lead a small driven team in improving the lives of those living with neurological and physical disabilities in Melbourne, Click “APPLY NOW”. Or contact Faye Giannotti on (07) 3171 2929.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404