We are currently seeking a Physiotherapist with an interest and experience in neurological rehabilitation to join a growing service offering in Lismore, NSW.
You would be working in a multi-disciplinary team performing gym based rehabilitation alongside clients with a physical or neurological condition including:
- Spinal cord injury (paraplegia and quadriplegia)
- Acquired brain injury (ABI)
- Transverse myelitis
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Motor neuron disease (MND) &
- Cerebral palsy (CP)
The point of the program is to improve function, mobility, strength, fitness and importantly Independence and mental health.
This is a role where you are making a real difference and seeing the improvements over time while building relationships with your clients.
- up to $80, 000 + Super
- Salary Packaging
- Excellent Training & Induction Program
- Utilise latest equipment & Technology (Functional electrical stimulation, activity-based therapy and locomotor training)
- Ongoing development & Training
- Positive and Supportive team environment
For the chance to be a part of a not-for-profit organisation with people who are passionate about improving the lives of those living with neurological and physical disabilities click APPLY NOW. Call Chloe Henderson on (07) 3171 2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404