I am seeking a passionate Physiotherapist who is looking to join a well-established dynamic organisation, that provides high quality physiotherapy to community-based clients. This reputable company ensures that caring and compassionate services are provided not only to their clients but to their employees, truly understanding the importance of having a strong and supported teamwork environment.
This community-based role is in the Gold Coast providing a sustainable work life balanced schedule, alongside an established caseload which includes the following:
- Provide high quality physiotherapy in the community to clients receiving funding through Home Care Packages, Short Term Restorative Care, the Commonwealth Home Support Program and NDIS
- Work with clients and other health professionals with multidisciplinary care
- Provide rehabilitation programs to clients using evidence-based practice
- Assess, diagnose, and treat a wide range of health conditions and movement disorders
- $65,000-$80,000 + Super + Professional Development (PD) Allowance + Sign-on Bonus
- Permanent Part time up to Full Time hours
- Allocated work hours and note taking time scheduled each day
- Excellent work life balance
- Strong career progression
- Supportive work environment
If you would like to be a part of this expanding, employee nurturing, quality service providing organisation, please apply below.
Click ‘Apply Now’ if you would like to be considered for this opportunity. For more information contact Chloe Henderson on (07) 3171 2929 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404