An amazing opportunity for graduates has become available with a North Brisbane private practice. With a holistic approach to treatment, you will have the opportunity to work across a diverse caseload and learn alongside highly skilled physiotherapists and other like minded graduates. This is a flexible role in which you will have the opportunity to work across many facets of Physiotherapy including:
- Work with clients across the life-span
- General MSK,
- Women’s health
- Pre-employment, work cover and DVA
- Optional half day per week home visits
- Salary ranging from $62,000 to $65,000 + Super
- Up to $800 per year for personal development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Experienced and supportive team
- Learning opportunities and personal development
- Diverse caseload and client base
- Permanent full-time or part-time
Servicing the local community for 20 years, the business has two practices in the North Side of Brisbane. Flexibility to work across both practices offers a great opportunity to keep each day different. The practice focuses on offering a holistic approach to treatment.
Work alongside an experienced and supportive multi-disciplinary team of Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapy Assistants, Chinese Medicine Specialist and full administration. The director is an accomplished Physiotherapist and University Lecturer who can provide mentorship and support.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are graduating this year and would like to accelerate your career, click “apply now”. Alternatively contact Brett Hawker on (07) 3171 2929 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404