We are seeking a Physiotherapist to join a rural Victorian Health Service in North-East Vic. You will work alongside a large multi-disciplinary team on a mixed caseload which may include:
- Community outpatients
- Acute inpatients
- MSK, neuro, cardio, ortho, rehab, paeds and geriatrics
- Permanent full-time or part-time
- Up to $80,000 + Super
- Flexible working arrangements
- Invaluable rural generalist experience
- Support from senior physiotherapists
- Subsidised accommodation
- Flights and travel provided for relocation
This rural community is located just 3 hours north west of Melbourne. For the lovers of the outdoors, this area offers a large sporting community with a river running through town to even jump on the wet skis. A safe and family friendly area just a short drive from large national parks and country towns boasting all the amenities of the big cities.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- General AHPRA registration
- Graduates welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this position click “APPLY NOW” or contact Brett Hawker on (07) 3171 2929 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404