Locum work is temporary casual contract work across a variety of settings including Public and Private Hospitals, Not for Profit, Private Practice and Aged Care. Locums contracts are available for both Experienced and Graduate Physiotherapists. Boasting great benefits including a highly competitive casual rate. Locums are a great opportunity to gain experience with new caseloads, or as a working holiday.
Benefits of Locum:
- Competitive locum rates from $40 to $60 per hour
- Full-time or Part-time
- Work locally, regionally and interstate
- Accommodation and relocation assistance available
- Contracts vary from 4 – 12 weeks with opportunity for extension or permanent
- Gain experience with new caseloads and settings
Available in metro and regional areas. Work locally, within driving distance of your home or, explore a new region anywhere across Australia. Choose to work city, country or coast.
How to apply:
Click “Apply Now” if you are interested in Locum opportunities. To learn more about available locums contact Brett Hawker on (07) 3171 2929 or email email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404