You will work alongside Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Nurses and other multi-disciplinary team members ensuring the elderly population remains mobile and independent.
Your caseload may include:
- Rehab, MSK, Neurological & Cardio
- Falls & Balance and Strength Training
- Pain management & Complex Care
- Wellness & Exercise
- AC FI &
- Potential for Community based therapy & Home Visits
Locum contracts are flexible with start dates and rostering.
- Up to $55 p/h + Super (depending on experience)
- Accommodation provided at some locations
- Travel Assistance
- Flexible Working hours
- Option to Work Weekends
- Graduates welcome to apply!
If you want the flexibility of casual work, great locum rates and benefits contact Faye Giannotti on (07) 3171 2929 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404