We are seeking a Physiotherapist who is looking to either take on a new leadership role as the next phase in their career, or a seasoned team leader looking to transfer their skills into a new role.
Leading a team of three exercises physiotherapists, and a junior physiotherapist in a Neuro Rehab setting, you will be overseeing and providing support to the clinicians and following up with client goal setting and progress.
From Monday-Friday you could be working alongside clients with a physical or neurological condition including:
- Spinal cord injury (paraplegia and quadriplegia)
- Acquired brain injury (ABI)
- Transverse myelitis
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Motor neuron disease (MND) &
- Cerebral palsy (CPL)
Whilst you will remain within a clinical role, as a team leader you will also be responsible for NDIS specific monthly reporting, and ad-hoc reports from Insurers and third parties as they arise.
- Up to $85, 000 + Super (negotiable for right candidate)
- Salary Packaging + Fringe Benefits
- $300 toward Heath and Well-being (e.g gym membership)
- Induction + Training
- Can work 1 day from home for admin
- Great supportive small team
- Opportunity for career growth and development
For the chance to take the next step in your career, or build on your current skill set, call Jordan Bate on (07) 3171 2929 or e-mail email@example.com.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404