Fantastic opportunity to work in the Australian outback and contribute to an amazing community. We are seeking a Psychologist or Mental Health Social Worker to join a new Child and Maternal Health team on a Permanent full-time basis. No two days will be the same in this rare opportunity as your caseload may include:
- Paediatrics ages 0-18
- Clinic-based appointments
- School-based programs
- Community outreach
- Behavioural assessments incl: Griffiths, WISC and BASC
- Up to $110,000 + Super + Bonuses
- Salary packaging up to $15,600 per year
- $5200 p/year for personal development
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 2 x return flights per annum (up to $900 per flight)
- 4-weeks initial accommodation assistance included
- Flights included if relocating
- Opportunity to contribute to an amazing community
Join an Aboriginal community-controlled health service in rural North QLD providing a broad range of primary health care services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people across the region. Well established and respected in the local community, the organisation is experiencing a period of strong organisational growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or,
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work with Mental Health Accreditation
- General AHPRA or AASW
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity click ‘Apply Now’ or contact Brett Hawker on (07) 3171 2929 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email me at email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404