We are seeking an experienced or graduate Psychologist to join a not for profit organisation in North QLD. This is an exciting opportunity to gain skills as a developmental Psychologist working with school aged children. No two days will be the same as your days may include:
- School and home visits
- Screening, assessment and diagnosis of children with complex psychological disorders
- Trauma informed practice
- Develop and deliver school based Psychology services
- Work with staff and teachers through targeted training
- Provide some telehealth to skills
- Permanent full-time
- Up to $100,000 + Super
- Salary Packaging
- Personal development opportunities
- Rare opportunity to work across a diverse setting
- Help make a difference in the lives of amazing children
- General AHPRA registration
- Experience working with child & youth clients
You will be based in a major city of North QLD and frequently travel to schools and homes on outreach throughout the cape york. Located next door to the Great Barrier reef, the location is teeming with outdoor andwater activities and great food.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this rare opportunity click “apply now”, or contact Brett Hawker on (07) 3171 2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404