We are currently seeking a full-time Psychologist to join a not for profit organisation in Tropical Queensland.
You will be based in Cairns but servicing the schools and communities within Cape York, where you will be treating mainly Child and Adolescents patients on the following:
- Mental Health – anxiety, depression and post traumatic stress
- Family counselling
- Grief and loss
- Anger Management
- Behavioral management
- Learning difficulties
- Student Therapy
- Competitive salary + super + salary Sacrifice
- Additional Travel allowance payable when you are at the community
- Work car provided
- Established Caseload
- Working along side an Occupational Therapist and Speech Therapist
- Monday – Friday role (Great work life balance)
- General AHPRA Registration as a Psychologist
- At Least 1 year experience in a clinical settings
- Experience with child and adolescents patients
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity click ‘Apply Now’ or contact Ami Flowers on (07) 3171 2929 to discuss. Alternatively, email me at email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404