I’m working with a large Allied Health provider looking for Senior Occupational Therapists for their Occupational Therapy teams in QLD, NSW, VIC, WA & TAS.
They’ve had a successful period in hiring graduates to start in 2022, so it’s a good opportunity to support & mentor junior clinicians.
They have around 100 clinicians currently working for them, with a very good structure in place and the room to move into Team Leader / National Lead positions going forward.
- Adult, Paediatric or Mixed Caseload
- NDIS Referrals
- This company will work with you to build up a caseload to suit your skillset and interests
- Independent Living Assessments, Stroke & Neuro Rehab, Assisted Technology, Home Modifications, Equipment Prescriptions, Mental Health & Cognitive Assessments
- Salary up to $95,000 + super
- $5,000 p/year car/fuel allowance
- Laptop/Phone Provided
- Professional Development ($1,500 p/year)
- Salary Packaging Options Available
- Relocation Assistance Negotiable
- Weekly/Fortnightly 1:1’s, Monthly Team Collaboration Meetings,
If you are interested & would like to discuss further – please give Jack Knight a call on (07) 3171 2929 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, if you’re open to discussing other positions available, please give me a call/message.
Some of the other locations I have clients in;
Cape York, Far North Queensland, Brisbane, Northern NSW, Newcastle, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Alice Springs, Darwin, Perth, Goldfields, Northern WA & Esperance.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404