As a senior Occupational Rehabilitation Consultant, you will be presented with leadership and technical expertise opportunities while managing an active caseload. Your tasks may include:
- Mentoring and coaching employees on Business Development and Customer Relations
- Occupational Rehabilitation Case Management of Workers Compensation, Life Insurance, Motor Accidents, Self-Insurers, Comcare and other government departments
- Provision of Key Injury Management and Return to Work Services including Functional Capacity Evaluations, Ergonomic Assessments and Worksite/job Analysis
- Business Development and company growth
- Up to $80,000 + Super + Bonuses up to $5,000 per quarter
- Access to a work vehicle
- Opportunities for secondment within the organization
- Professional development
- Permanent full-time or 12-month contract
Located in the beautiful city of Hobart. You will have access to beautiful beaches and national parks. With the city, coast and bush at your doorstep – enjoy the relaxed Hobart lifestyle.
Become a leader with a renowned Occupational Rehabilitation Service provider with a national presence. Hosting a great team culture and opportunities for development within the organization, the business is experiencing a period of growth and expansion.
How to apply:
Click “Apply Now” if you are interested in this opportunity or are available for work. For more information contact Brett Hawker on (07) 3171 2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404