We are currently looking for mental health clinicians to join a community mental health & Alcohol and Drugs service in regional QLD.
Reporting to the Community Mental Health Manager, your day to day would involve working in a multi-disciplinary team across a low – moderate caseload including:
- Provision of assessments & evidence-based treatment
- Case management services to adults referred to the service with psychological disorders and psychiatric illnesses
- Provision of mental health crisis intervention services
* Must have CIMHA skills
- UP to $55 p/h- Super
- Accommodation provided
- $200 toward travel
- No On Call
- Adult community health experience
- 2 x clinical references
- National Police Clearance
- Full Serology evidence
- AASW Accreditation
If you’re an experienced clinician wanting a new challenge, please click APPLY NOW, or call Jordan Bate on (07) 3171 2929 or email@example.com for more information.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404