We are currently seeking a Social Worker to join a public hospital in Regional NSW for 3 months with the possibility to extend.
The Drug & Alcohol Clinician will be providing assessments, client focused treatment, case management and counselling for clients whom present with substance use problems and/or comorbidity issues. Actively collaborating with Mental Health services in treatment planning and provision with shared care clients. Additionally, working with the Opioid Treatment Program (OTP), Magistrates Early Referral Into Treatment (MERIT) Program and
Substance Use in Pregnancy and Parenting (SUPP) Program
- Paying NSW Award Level 1-2
- Up to $94,000 + Super
- Working for NSW Health in a regional hospital
- No Weekends, Monday – Friday role (great work life balance!)
- Shared Accommodation
- Locum Starter Pack
- Must be eligible for AASW or a member
- Degree in Social Work is required
- Experience in Mental Health or Drug and Alcohol
- Full driving license
- Hold a police check and WWCC (or happy to apply for them)
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, click “APPLY NOW” Alternatively, please call Ami Flowers on (07) 3171 2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404