We are seeking an enthusiastic Social Worker to join a reputable health service in rural Victoria. Collaborate with the wider multi-disciplinary team to ensure the personal and social well being of clients. This is a permanent full-time position. As a generalist, you will work across a varied caseload including
- Psycho-social assessments and interventions
- Case conference and family meetings
- Discharge planning
- Developing and providing information about community resources
- Making appropriate referrals
- Grade 2 salary: $81,300 to $94,000 + Super
- Open to Grade 1 starting at $66,800 + Super
- Salary packaging
- Ongoing personal development
- Initial accommodation
- Relocation allowance
Based at the local Hospital Health Service in rural Victoria. The town is an important hub within the region, approximately 4 hours from Melbourne. Enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of regional living while you develop your skills. There is a vibrant sporting community and plenty of out-door activities to participate in on your days off.
- Bachelor/Masters of Social Work
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Eligible for registration with AASW
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this position click “APPLY NOW” or contact Brett Hawker on (07) 3171 2929 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404