We are currently seeking a Speech Pathologist to join an emerging QLD based not-for-profit organisation. This is highly rewarding position where no two days will be the same as you provide treatment:
- 30% Local Community Visits 70% Clinical based
- Speech and Language Intervention
- Assessments for swallowing difficulties
- Development for communication skills
- Learning Difficulties
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Home Visits
Working as part of a passionate multi-disciplinary team you will be providing therapy across the lifespan to clients with a variety of different needs.
- Up to $100,000 + Super / Up to $65 p/h for locum contracts
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Company Car available for home and community visits
- Travel Provided for Locums
- Accommodation Provided for locum contracts
- Coastal Holiday location
- Option for part time / school friendly hours
If you would like to be considered to work in one of Australia’s most sought out holiday destinations on the Fraser Coast click ‘Apply Now’ or contact Faye Giannotti on 07 3171 2929 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404