We are currently seeking a Speech Pathologist to join a growing community based team in Darwin. This role is considering 12 month minimum contracts on a full time basis.
From Monday to Friday, you will be providing therapy across the lifespan in the community as well as visiting rural and regional towns on short outreach trips. Your days will consist of but not be limited to:
- NDIS Assessments
- Developmental Delays
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Detention Centre Visits
- School Based Therapy
- Aged Care Visits
- Home Visits
- Up to $85,000 + Super
- Initial 4 weeks accommodation
- $1,000 Relocation Assistance
- $2,500 PD Allowance
- Pool Cars for all work use
- Work alongside OTs & Speech Pathologists
- Fortnightly Team Meetings
- Support & Mentorship Available for Juniors
If you are looking to grow your skillset as a rural generalist where no two days will be the same, cick “APPLY NOW”. Alternatively, please contact Faye Giannotti on (07) 3171 2929 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404