Join a supportive team dedicated to providing support services to the younger population in the local area. Deliver care to children aged 0-15 and their families across clinic and community settings. No two days will be the same as your caseload may include:
- Delay in speech development
- Difficulty articulating certain sounds
- Recovery after surgeries which affect speech
- Language difficulties
- Oral motor difficulties
- Behaviour challenges due to communication difficulties
- Difficulties with eating and drinking (swallowing)
Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team, working with paediatrics to design and implement individualised programs depending on assessment and family priorities. Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- $56,000 to $75,000 + Super
- Salary Sacrificing up to $15,900
- Travel allowance up to $200 reimbursed
- $500 personal development allowance
- In house training from skilled clinicians
Situated just an hour south of Sydney, inland from the beautiful Illawarra coast. Experience the perfect balance of small-town charm with boutiques, social sport and restaurants at your fingertips.
To be considered for this opportunity please click ‘Apply Now’ or contact Brett Hawker on (07) 3171 2929 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email me at email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404