I’m working alongside a telehealth provider that are looking to hire multiple Speech Pathologists over the next few months.
This role allows you to work from home which means you can be located anywhere in Australia!
It’s an established company which has been around for 5+ years and now have over 20 clinicians within the business.
Both part & full time options are available.
- Majority Paediatrics, with the potential for some adult clients too
- NDIS (50%), Private (40%) & Hospital (10%)
- This can be tailored to your individual interests but an idea of what areas they cover is below;
- Literacy, Language, Late Talkers, Attention & Working Memory, Stuttering, Social Communication, ASD, Swallowing, Voice & Speech Sounds
- Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy, Dysphagia, Stroke Rehab, Degenerative Disease & Acquired Brain Injuries
- Salary up to $100,000 + super (based on experience)
- Performance related bonuses
- Professional Development ($1,500 p/year)
- All resources needed for the role will be provided
- Admin/support team in place
- Regular inhouse PD
- Biannual team events
If you’re keen to discuss further, please either apply or contact Jack Knight on (07) 3171 2929 / email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404