We are currently working with a private practice looking for a Dentist to join their team on a permanent part time basis. This role is available for an ASAP start as their current Dentist is going to be retiring.
The clinic is located in southern Sydney and boasts a very stable and established patient base as the retiring Dentist has been there for almost 20 years.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery + AHPRA Registration.
- Minimum 1 year of experience.
- Confident in all General Dentistry.
- Broad range of skills and interests.
- Patient centered treatment philosophy.
The clinic has full support staff and great equipment including ADEC chairs, Digital Xray and Rotary Endo to ensure you are able to efficiently provide great service for their busy patient books.
As the successful applicant, you will receive:
- A negotiable % of billings (dependent on experience)
- 3 fully booked days per week with the ability to build this to 5 days.
- Mentorship from Periodontist when required
- Well established patient base
Located 40mins South of Sydney CBD in the beautiful coastal suburbs you will have easy access to public transport and parking.
If you are interested in this or any position, we may have available click “APPLY NOW”. Alternatively call Natalie Blessington on (07) 3171 2929 or email on email@example.com for a confidential discussion around how we can assist in your career
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404