We are seeking an experienced dentist for a part time fly in fly out (FIFO) role.
- Fly in Friday morning and fly out Saturday afternoon, working in between.
- Take over full patient books from departing dentist.
- Ideally you will have experience in Oral Surgery and using CEREC.
- Please note you will not have to do any cleans or treat children as there is a therapist & hygienist for this.
With accommodation onsite and subsidised flights, you will have the ability still to live within Sydney but service overflowing patient books.
- 40% of Billings
- FREE Accommodation and Weekly Subsidised travel
- Established patient books
- High Earning potential
- Work Only Friday & Half Day Saturday
- Established Clinic – Well Known in the Community
Join a clinic that is incredibly established in the community. You will be supported by one other Dentist, OHT, Hygienist, Prosthetist and auxiliary staff. As such, you will be able to focus on higher end patients and specialising. The clinic offers top of the line equipment, including a CEREC onsite meaning lower lab fee costs. The team puts strong emphasis on building patient rapport and as such have been able to build such a strong reputation.
Located just a 45 minute flight from Sydney, you will be in the heart of an inland NSW city. You will be able to experience what regional NSW has to offer without needing to relocate from the city.
If you were interested in this FIFO opportunity, please click “APPLY NOW” or contact Emily Boulton on 07 3171 2929.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404