- See up to 13 patients daily.
- No weekends or late nights.
- Take home over $200 000/year.
We are seeking an associate dentist to work a full time role, taking over a full patient base from a clinician relocating.
- Only work Monday to Friday – work life balance.
- Take over established patient books – see up to 13 patients per day.
- Strong General Dentistry Ability needed.
Further interests in Endodontics and ability to work autonomously is preferred.
As the successful applicant, you will receive:
- 40% of billings + GST
- Work life balance
- Take home over $200 000/year
Join a centre that has built an incredible reputation in the community. You will predominantly work as a solo clinician but will have support from their sister centre 30 minutes away. This will offer you further clinical support should you need. The centre has top of the line equipment and is willing to invest in any further speciality. You will also be supported by experienced auxiliary staff.
Located on the gorgeous coastline of NSW, you will be situated in some of the most picturesque scenery Australia has to offer. Being a part of quite a large township, you will have access to every amenity, schooling and accommodation option you should ever require. Further to this, you will be within a close drive to Newcastle and Sydney meaning that you will never go without.
Shortlisted applicants must meet the following criteria:
- General AHPRA registration
- Strong General Dental ability
- Special interest in Paedodontics preferred
If this coastal permanent Dentist role sounds like its for you, click “Apply Now”. Alternatively, give Richard Lavender a call on 07 3171 2929 for a confidential conversation on this or any position.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404