At 1000 meters above sea level, this NSW location offers a truly unique experience. Explore the hundreds and thousands of hectares of national parks and state forests or venture on the New England wine trail where you can taste a number of award-wining wines.
This is a very family orientated area with a lot of intellectual and artistic attractions. It is close to The New England if you are inspired to be a consulting lecturer. Great private, public and catholic schools near by.
- $1000 relocation bonus
- 4 shifts per week
- No on call
- work a rotation of days and nights that suit you
- Be in charge of night shifts
- Each day shift will have a CMO and RMO with a CMO overlap for the shift change.
- Salary $120,000 – $140,000 and increments each year for up to 5 years
The Health Service
Medium size rural facility with 86 beds in conjunction with a five bed ICU
24 hour Emergency Department
10 Emergency Beds
- Current CV + 2 references
- General Registration
- Extensive Emergency experience
- Right to work in Australia
Is this what you are looking for?
Please click “APPLY NOW” or email your Resume to Zahra.Killin@cmr.com.au. Alternatively, call Zahra Killin on 07 3171 2929 and I would love to discuss this role further with you.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404