A permanent full-time opportunity for a Career Medical Officer in the ICU department taking part in a rotational roster. While in this role you will have the support of the Consultant 24/7 and be responsible for airway management including bag/valve/mask ventilation, endotracheal intubation and LMA placement.
Day shifts are 11 hours and night shifts are 14 hours, there is flexibility to work a mixture of day and night shifts and weekend work is also welcome.
Currently an unaccredited position with a view to move into an accredited role.
- PGY5+ $140 per hour + super
- PGY 3-4 $115 per hour + super
- Travel and accommodation included
On appointment o this position you will be offered:
- PGY 5+ Salary up to $150,000 + Super pa
- PGY 3-5 Salary up to $120,000 + Super pa
- Overtime and public holiday rates apply, paid hourly.
- Relocation package negotiable for candidates outside Townsville
You will be working in the Townsville Mater Private Hospital within the 10 bed ICU department. The mater Health Services in Townsville run two accredited facilities. Specialty areas include: Orthopaedics, Neurosurgery, Urology, Neurology, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Coronary Care Unit, Intensive Care Unit, Cardiac Catheter Laboratory, Endoscopy, Urodynamics, Sleep Disorders and Traumatic Recovery Center, Allied Health Services, Rehabilitation Unit and an Emergency Department.
In order to be successful in this position, the following criteria is essential:
- Australian experience and registered with AHPRA
- At least 3 years post graduate experience
- Minimum 6 months experience in Anaesthetics, in addition at least 6 months experience in ICU or ED.
- Must hold ACLS and PALS certification
- Currently resume and 2 recent referees
- Right to work in Australia
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please Click “APPLY NOW” or email your resume to Zahra.Killin@cmr.com.au. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Zahra Killin on +61 7 3171 2929.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404