Cornerstone Medical Recruitment are seeking a COVID Vaccine Advisor to provide clinical and management advice on the COVID-19 immunisation program across Top End Health Service (TEHS) and oversee the reporting and management of adverse events, including the AusVaxSafety system.
- 29th September until 30th November 2021
- Participate in other disease control activities e.g. on-call & weekend rosters as required by the Director, TEHS PH Unit.
- Provide medical and public health advice into the implementation and evaluation of the COVID-19 immunisation program.
- Provide clinical advice about vaccine safety and reporting of Adverse Events Following Immunisations (AEFIs).
- Provide high level and timely advice on immunisation to health professionals and the Minister as required.
- Support accurate and timely recording of immunisation data and Register (AIR) and other reporting and recording and analysis functions
- Provide clinical and public health oversight to training & education related to immunisation of health professionals in the NT.
- Represent the NT on national committees, conferences and other appropriate forums and respond to media requests in consultation with the NT Health’s Media Unit
- Follow defined service quality standards, Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Up to $2500 daily rate (depending on skills and experience)
- Return economy airfare
- Accommodation provided
- Car provided.
- AHPRA Registration
- AFPHM Fellow
- Must have commenced or completed COVID vaccinations
- Experience in management and logistics of public health programs with the proven ability to lead an effective team.
- Proven ability to interface effectively with national and local agencies and with individual stakeholders including the media.
- Knowledge of public health principles, policy development, research methodologies and government structures & processes.
- High-level administrative, communication & organisational skills, ability to generate reports, meet deadlines, provide COVID disease advice & write/oversee the writing of quality documents for the public, Government agencies and other stakeholders.
- Knowledge of immunisation, vaccine preventable diseases and epidemiology.
As the “gateway” to the Kakadu National Park, you will have plenty to do on your days off.
You could be exploring the wildlife at Litchfield National Park, or hoping across to the Tiwi Islands. If the outdoors aren’t your thing. The multicultural city of Darwin has a lot of new cafes and restaurants to explore.
Phone Tanja Meyer on 07 3171 2929 Option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this position, or other opportunities.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404