Cornerstone Medical Recruitment has a highly rewarding opportunity for a dedicated General Practitioner to join an AMS practice in Far West NSW.
- Provide quality health care to a diverse patient base
- Work in an AMS practice who provide outreach support to local communities
- Enjoy full time nursing and administration support
Situated in one of Australia’s most famous out back towns, you will not be short on sights and activities. Known for its mining history, made famous by “Priscilla Queen of the Desert” and home to many of Australia’s most iconic artists, this country town is an outback oasis!
The practice offers great earning potential with both daily rate and salaried positions on offer plus:
- $1200 – $1450 daily rate
- Annual salary of $276,000 to $333,500 (including super)
- Accommodation, travel and car (for both locum, FIFO and permanent arrangements)
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm hours
- Experienced support staff (including 10 other GP’s!)
To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate/hold the following:
- Current AHPRA General or Specialist Registration
- Commitment to the philosophy and practice of Aboriginal medicine
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal culture
- Proven ability to communicate and work effectively with Aboriginal people
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to Georgia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 267 300 option 3 to learn more about this fantastic opportunity.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404