We are seeking a permanent or FIFO Vocationally Registered Doctor for an exciting permanent position within an Aboriginal Medical Service in the NT. You will work alongside an experienced team of GPs, 14 nurses, allied health workers, and an experienced support team. The hours of work are 8am – 5pm with no on call or after hours. There is a pharmacy onsite, numerous health programs and visiting specialists weekly.
On appointment for this position, you will be offered:
- Base salary range of: $189,585 – $206, 545 (pro rata for FIFO)
- Attraction allowance: $13,182 – $39,540 (based on level of appointment) – one off payment
- 50% of fee’s earned up to $50,000 over a calendar year
- Superannuation: 9.5% up to an ATO statutory base of $228, 360 gross pa
- Salary sacrifice: up to grossed up cap of $30,000 as per ATO requirements
- Professional development allowance: $19,770 pa
- Relocation / repatriation allowance: up to $5,000 each way; repatriation costs will only be supported after the completion of 12 months service
- Professional indemnity insurance reimbursed
- Annual airfare: $5,000 per calendar year
You will be located on the beautiful and untouched coastline of NT; right on the coast. This is an indigenous community in one of the largest most remote towns of Australia’s Northern Territory. The renowned fishing town is the major service centre for the population of 2,300 as well as more than 30 outstations or homelands, with a school, health clinic, multiple food outlets, two supermarkets, service station, arts centre, créche and a tarmac airport with daily commercial flights to Darwin.
To be eligible for this position you must meet the following criteria:
- Vocational AHPRA registration
- Interest in indigenous health, Chronic Disease and remote GP work
This really is a fantastic opportunity to expand your career in Indigenous Health. For more information please phone Georgia Auger today on 07 3171 2929 option 3 or email email@example.com
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404