Cornerstone is working with an Aboriginal Medical Services healthcare clinic located in Far West of NSW with permanent and locum opportunities available.
About the role:
- Flexible contract arrangements
- General medicine & chronic disease management
- Can opt to be employed as salaried staff or contracted as a Sole Trader or under Trust or Company arrangements.
- 1 on 1 nurse support
- Contract arrangements also range from full time on-site, or part time FIFO tailored to meet the needs of the doctor and our practice.
- Relocation assistance provided
- NO on call afterhours or weekend work
- Private use of a motor vehicle while in Broken Hill plus residential accommodation including utilities.
- Total remuneration package is valued at between $356,000 and $413,500 OR
- $1500 + GST daily rate
- Work Monday to Friday 8.30 -17.30 with 1 hour lunch
- Relaxed environment / No on call
- Can range from 19 – 25 patients per day
- No GP VMO
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV by clicking APPLY NOW or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call Kat Hartvigsen on 1300 267 300 for a confidential discussion.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404