This is a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of the hospital ED team.
ACEM accredited and the emergency training here is second to none, doctors can complete Emergency Medicine Certificates and Emergency Medicine Diplomas, with a fantastic clinical supervisor available for potential GP training and ongoing professional development.
- Fantastic opportunity for ACEM career
- Friendly environment and community focused team
- Great location for work / life balance
This friendly, supportive hospital offers health service delivery responsibilities across a mixture of rural, urban residential and agricultural areas 1.5 hours from Melbourne.
- We are looking for Hospital Medical Officers or Registrars with AHPRA registration to join a hardworking, ED team.
- Reporting to the Emergency Director this position will require you to be responsible for the initial assessment and management of patients attending the emergency department.
The successful applicant needs someone with relevant hospital experience and it is important that they get along well with colleagues and are prepared to work in a collaborative manner with the nurses and staff.
- General/Provisional AHPRA registration
- Emergency Experience
- Ability to work rostered shifts
- The clinical management of patients
- High communication and interpersonal skills
Click “APPLY NOW” and submit your CV, alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion contact Shaun McDevitt on +61 7 3171 2929.
Know someone who might suit this role? Refer a friend to be eligible for our great referral bonus.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404