Are you a VR GP looking to utilize your GP experience in rural medicine? Our client is seeking a VR GP to help their busy practice provide general medicine duties.
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 17:00pm
- General medicine duties, health assessments, CDM, skin, diabetes, vaccination clinics, mental health
- Consultation times vary from 10 – 15-minute appointments
- Make a positive impact on a country town
- Flexible locum durations
- Attractive daily rate of $2000 + GST or 70% of billings
- Flights, accommodation, and car to be discussed
- Experienced management and admin staff
- Full time Nurses to help GPs with procedures
- Supportive and inclusive team
- Shops and award-winning restaurants nearby
- Lots of family friendly activities – stargazing at Kingaroy Observatory, hiking at Bunya Mountains National Park, learn and discover at Nanango Fauna Reserve
- Historical building and museums – learn about the history of the town
- Pathology and parking onsite
- Only 20 minutes from Kingaroy, 2 hours from Brisbane
- Bulk billing practice
- Medical Director and Pracsoft
- FRACGP or equivalent
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV by clicking APPLY NOW or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call Emily Ou on 1300 267 300 – option 3 to discuss this opportunity.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404