Cornerstone Medical Recruitment is seeking Locum Gastroenterologist Staff Specialist for Locum opportunities , Queensland.
- ASAP – 26.12.21
- On call – roughly one week or two week shifts over an 8 week period which may include weekend ward rounds
- At least 8 X ½ day sessions
- Mostly clinics and ward rounds
- Minimum 1 endoscopy session, dependant on experience with sedation
- Accommodation & flights covered
- Enjoy the tropical Far North Queensland and what it has to offer on your days off
- Specialist AHPRA Registration
- Must hold Fellowship with RACP in Gastroenterology or equivalent.
- Conjoint Committee recognition in Upper GI Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
Being the gateway to Australia’s Great Barrier Reef, this city in tropical Far North Queensland has a lot to offer.
Visit for the Great Barrier Reef and Wet Tropics World Heritage Rainforest, but don’t miss the great things to do in and around town.
You’ll find brilliant cafés, bustling markets and plenty of beaches nearby.
Relax by a resort pool or spend your days off exploring this tropical oasis.
What are you waiting for?
Phone Tanja Meyer on 07 3171 2929 Option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this position, or other opportunities.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404