Relocate to the Far North Coast of NSW and enjoy a week on week off roster!
Our client is a not-for-profit acute Surgical Medical Hospital that is looking for a suitable medical officer to join their friendly team.
Provide medical supervision for private patients of hospital accredited VMO’s and work alongside experienced nurses and allied health professionals.
- Week on week off
- 12 hour days shifts + on call
- $1950 per day worked incl super
No ED or ICU in the hospital. Services include general medical, surgical, HDU, palliative care, rehabilitation and aged care facilities.
- Hold general registration with AHPRA
- Current ALS 2 and skills that include cannulation, arterial and venous puncture and fluid resuscitation;
- Comprehensive understanding of Deteriorating Patient protocol;
- Ability to identify deviations in diagnostic results and to appropriately act/manage and notify VMOs accordingly;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team and attend MDT and specialty quality meetings;
Shortlisting for this role has begun. Please forward a current resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role or call Sahra on 07 3171 2929 opt 2.
Not quite for you but you know of someone who may be interested? $1000 referral bonus on offer for a successful referral*!
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404