Cornerstone Medical Recruitment are seeking a O & G Specialist to fill LOCUM shifts for the largest regional SA hospital.
- 9 October 2021+ Sunday 9th October 202- 2 shifts
- 18 October 2021 – 1 shift
- 30 October 2021- 1 November- 3 shifts
- 20 November 2021- 22 November 2021- 3 shifts
- required to work in liaison with the onsite Specialist O&Gs to provide outpatient clinics and O&G services for theatre lists.
- required to work in liaison with the onsite Staff Specialist to provide on call services. The after-hours O&G on call will be supported by the Emergency Department medical staff.
- $2600 daily rate
- Self-catering Accommodation provided
- Return flights provided
- Specialist AHPRA Registration
- Level 3 FSEP
- K2MS™ Perinatal Training Program certificates
- Neonatal Resuscitation Course.
THE HOSPITAL & LOCATION
- You will be based in a popular tourist destination amongst holidaymakers driving between Melbourne and Adelaide known for its volcanic landscape, beautiful lakes, and a multitude of adventurous outdoor activities.
- Friendly, supportive 70 + bed hospital offers health service delivery responsibilities across a mixture of rural, urban residential and agricultural areas with a 20 + bed private hospital attached.
The Hospital has the following facilities:
- Medical Unit
- Emergency Department
- Surgical Unit
- Mental Health Unit
- In-patient Rehabilitation Unit
- High Dependency Unit
- Maternity Unit with 3 delivery suites
- Chemotherapy Suite and a Palliative Care Service
Phone Tanja Meyer on 07 3171 2929 Option 2 or email email@example.com for more information on this position, or other opportunities.
We can’t seem to find the page that you’re looking for!
We can’t seem to find the job that you’re looking for!
Error Code: 404